We’re adding to our inventory on a weekly basis. If you don’t see something here that you think you want, just ask us! Chances are we already have it, or know where to get it.
- Rates shown are for one-day rentals that include pick up the day before your event and return the day after. Longer term contracts and rates are available.
- There is no minimum cost on orders that are picked up.
- Delivery orders must meet a $200 minimum, and there is a delivery fee based on type, size and travel distance: $35-$50 in Milwaukee; $50+ outside of Milwaukee.
- We can help you set up! The rate is $25 per hour, per staff person.
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be due upon signing rental contract to hold your desired pieces. Your balance will be due at time of pick up or delivery.
- We offer discount pricing on many of our wares when booked in tandem with our sister company, Ball n’ Biscuit Catering.
VINTAGE ITEM RENTAL RATES
Patterned pieces from the 1930s though the 1970s and other specialty items.
Vintage dinner, salad, appetizer/dessert plates – $1.50 per plate
Vintage bowls – $1.50 per plate
Vintage Forks, Knives and Spoons – $1 per piece
Vintage Tablecloths – $15 – $20 per linen
Vintage Napkins – $1 per napkin
Vintage Tea Cups and Saucers – $1 each or $1.50 for the set
Mason Jars: Half Pint Size – $.50 each
Mason Jars: Pint Size – $1.50 each
Mason Jars: Quart Size – $1.75 each
Mixed glass and barware – $.75 each
Vintage Suitcases – $5 – $10 each
Vintage Doors – $10 – $15 each
Wooden Crates – $5 – $8 each
BASIC ITEM RENTAL RATES
Basic white dishware and plain glassware.
Plates (dinner, salad, dessert) – $.75 each
Fork, knives, spoons – $.50 each
Coffee Cups – $.75 each
Wine & Champagne glasses – $.90 each
Pint glasses – $.90 each
Water goblets – $.90 each
High ball glass – $.90 each